Thursday, December 23, 2010

the precious one

i get my PMR result this afternoon..I was so surprised when i get the result,kinda happy and sad when i saw my result at the first sight..you know why?..because,i get 7A's for my PMR and 1B..oh my Kemahiran Hidup!but,what can i say is,SERVE MY RIGHT!! because i didnt do revision for my KH,thats why..

thanks Lord for giving me a B for my KH*
but,i think im satisfied with this result..=) this is my first christmas present,given by God..YEAH!! other way,i feel so sorry to Tam Sin Yin..because of my laziness,i dont even study for Kemahiran Hidup,thats why will get B..here i apologize,sorry ,Sy =) and 7A thanks Lord for giving me this result,the best christmas present..

*tomorow is christmas eve,enjoy your day people*

smile and happy always =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment