Saturday, May 28, 2011

the end of my three weeks =

wuuhuu,finally finish exam.got abit admire ourselves,how can i went through this few weeks,finally now i see the rainbow.because after rain,then rainbow appear =)

sleep until 1pm only wake up.have a nice time with my cg pals.eeeeee,we have a new member-mattew =)
there is always lots of laughter,craziness,teasing even though we are just a small group =) and being someone to be teased actually not bad,because alot of hahahahaha u can heard from them. haha.I love,U all.


aunty hoon kasih tolong~


HOLIDAY MOOD
*ON*
going to camp soon,vry soon.few more days to go,syok.excited.time flies so fast,this is what i can say.june is coming and may is going.huuuuu..my first half year of 2011 is going to end LIKE THAT.what did i done in this half year?duno.now,each step i take is a small step because i scare i walk in wrong direction,or i stop my step because i duno my direction.God is guiding me,the guiding is a small light.sometimes,i cannot see the light although i know the light is there in front of me.erm,is the time i change my spec?


SYOK-nya.the first time,also the last time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment