Saturday, April 16, 2011

three in one XD

WuuHuu,finally i manage to sit infront my lappie and write this long long long essay,i rojak and summarize it=)
start with my youth..
we start our YF 5 weeks ago with a potbless dinner then follow by a date with God and paintball means,today we go kalumpang for paintball..just pray that youth ministry will grow,we believe ,we knw we can do it,and we will try our very best.DCC boleh,we boleh! we will have our youth camp 2-5 june,four days three night,UK farm,batu pahat..YOU,yes,is you..think what?sign up now la..get the form from me,i sure you wont regret and u will bring a good memories back to your house..

recently,it is some freind problem with me.maybe different class?different thinking?or other reason make a distance between us,i dont know.or maybe is my problem?what had i done?anything i did wrong? they can just dont talk with me without reason.yes,i care about it before,worried about it before because we are good friend..but,the result = 0.then,somebody told me,let go.dont let yourself down because of that,dont let your tear drop down because of that,because it is not worth..and i wont force myself to talk with someone that dun wan talk to me,so bad right? at school,my best friends are book and God.wherever i go,this two thing sure beside me..im happy with that,really one,it is better than forcing myself t smile in front of the people that dont like me or something else..if you ask me,you feel sad or not they leaving u like that..if i tell you NO,is tipu de..i admit,im not happy,but what to do? is ok,i still hav so may friend,recently so good with her,WEN XIN.

I love the one who love me,if you dont love me,please dont hurt me,really.please do not think that i am not strong enough,i am not fragile as you think =) i think since my standard 3 or 4,i never cry infront of people even my parents.if i cry,i also will find some place,hide myself and cry,i just dun wanna let people see my TEARS.so ugly*I can be so strong infront of anyone else..but just besides them,my KDELS,i cant be strong in front of them,i wonders why.everytime i stress,or sad,my tears drop down unknowingly.just them,only the people who see my tears.so sorry,not intentionally let you all see my tears.=)perhaps,i only let the people who i love to see my tears?erm,maybe..

it was warm to have it when gastric pain,my sweet karot,i love you.

.....and friday is always good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment