Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my week ♥

the beginning of the week.
new day,new fresh air, look in front and keep the good one in heart.
open ur big big eye and see,the beauty of the world.

the second day of the week,
fresh air still fresh,still have to carry on with our live,
busy with the thing that we always busy for,drink a cup of tea
Aaaaahh,nice tea,nice world

the third day of the week,
busy is somewhere around us,we cant breathe
because of the homework,but i like this feel.
keep on writing writing and writing,
two row of water rolling down,tears?
it is sweat la,too concentrate.no choice.

stand in front and look at the mirror,
give myself a big big smile,put on my lens,comb my hair within 10 minutes
erm,*claps claps claps*
if not enough sleep,today is the best time to sleep,aha XD
when eye open,is either recess time or is the time we back to our home.

friday morning is always cold,
look outside the window,the big field,green green field.
sometimes.ignore the teacher talking,dancing and teaching in front,erm.
waiting for the bell rang..
rang rang rang~~~
yes!back home lu..
cell today,the happiest time.

my rest day,the air become fresh again,blue sky,white cloud
so comfortable,my eye.
is my free day,today.fellowship with my youths,
everytime also make me a good memories =)

the last day of my week.
step in my second house,
sing songs,listen to pastors.
and sometimes,i used to teach the little kids,
happy to play with the little kids.Enjoy.

*sobs sobs*
going to school next day


I'm in love with my week

0 comments:

Post a Comment